For hospital pharmacies, outsourcing facilities, and dispensers, enhanced patient safety and improved ROI are key. Many in the industry are looking to enterprise resource planning (ERP) for help meeting regulatory compliance mandates as well as their own operational objectives.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is broadly defined as the integrated management of core business processes – typically through the use of an integrated suite of software applications.
Unlike most ERPs, the ConsortiEX Pharmacy-Focused ERP was developed with your specialized ERP needs in mind:
- Holistic approach helps you efficiently achieve your CSP production goals and streamline DSCSA compliance.
- Configurability helps you create the ideal balance of process controls for your particular compounding needs.
- Comprehensive data integration capabilities facilitate the collection, interpretation, and management of your pharmacy data.
- Advanced analytics and convenient dashboards make it easier to manage crucial compounding issues such as errors, financials, and productivity.
- Responsive customer service from compliance experts assures an exceptional customer experience.
In short, we focus on serving you the pharmacy community like no other resource can, so you can focus on patient safety.
Supported By A Comprehensive Multi-Disciplinary Team
ConsortiEX’s Advisory Board draws upon all facets of the pharmacy industry and pharmacy operations to create solutions designed to effectively serve all stakeholders. Our Advisory Board members are highly experienced and well known for their expertise and successes in the pharmacy, IT, and health care industries. With more than 200 years of experience in health care IT, hospital pharmacy, hospital automation, compounding operations, patient safety, regulatory, private equity, and financial management, our Advisory Board plays a pivotal role in ConsortiEX business and product planning.